"It was never so easy and convenient for a researcher to analyse infection agents in biological samples with PCR-Technique."
Gefriergetrocknete Mastermixe: Deutsche Beschreibung
Manual: Freeze dry mastermixes
The lyophilised Master Mixes contain all reagents which are necessary for a successful PCR:
- Taq DNA Polymerase
- primers for the specific infection
- Stabilizers and enhancer
You have to add only a dilution buffer and your DNA sample to start thermocycling.
Components of PCR-Master Mix for infection disease:
- 80 x 0,2 ml PCR Tubes with lyophilized Master Mix
- 10 positive samples (lyophilised in 0,2 ml PCR tubes)
- 10 negative samples (lyophilised in 0,2 ml PCR tubes)
- Dilution buffer
List of of products
Lyophilized PCR test system for:
SPECIFIC DNA DETECTION
- Select the most qualified DNA / RNA purification Kit for your Bio-sample
- Add dilution buffer and purified DNA to the Master Mix
- Fill up with PCR-grade water to an reaction volume of max. 20 µl
- Start Thermo-cycling
Analysis (post PCR)
- Load the sample on an agarose gel (stained with Ethidium Bromide)
- The positive control sample should reveal at the expected amplification band, vice versa the negative sample does not show any amplification result. The presence/absence of a specific band from your biosample indicates the positive/negative result of specific DNA.
- the sensitivity of the Lyophilized Master Mix is about 10 – 100 copies of DNA Template in 10 µl of purified DNA.
- Due to DNA losses while preparation and other inhibitors it may improve the result by adding “universal control DNA”.
Transport: at room-temperature (15 - 30°C)
Storage: recommended to store at +2 - +15°C for long term; for transportation at room-temperature
Productlist: SPECIFIC DNA DETECTION
Agarose for Gelelectrophoresis
Top Preis/Qualität: Proteinase K
>>> Service pages in English <<<
>>> Serviceseiten auf Deutsch <<<
Copyrightę GeneOn 2007-15